Task One - Moon Matching
- Click on the following link to complete the Moon Matching activity
- Complete the Moon Phase Chart on your worksheet
Task Two - Definitions
- Click on the following link to an online dictionary
- Write the definition for each term on your worksheet
Task Three - Birthday Moon
- Click on the link below to look up your birthday moon (record on your worksheet of course)
Task Four - Moon Phase ID
- Change the date to December 2015 (using the same website as above) and complete the questions on your worksheet.
Task Five - Picture This
- Use any of your resources to help you figure out each of the phases by analyzing the alignment of the Earth, Moon, and Sun.
- Try one of these links if needed.... https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwizg4zop5rKAhVM7iYKHfQaAvUQjRwIBw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fboundariesarebeautiful.com%2Fhellomoonlove%2F&psig=AFQjCNHYfLR_H91DFqaP_4uF7ey0QE-ojw&ust=1452345745512674
* You may not need any resources at all!
Task Six - Quick Quiz
- Go to Quizlet (link below), practice with flashcards and when you're ready, take the test. Do not close out of your quiz until you get teacher initials!